Friday 19 November 2010

Yesterday i decided to post stuff which tends to pose some kind of difficulty to Spanish speakers learning Englihs. I bet that if you follow my advice you'll surely make a step forward or at least become more realistic and less frustrated if progress in your learning curve is not as quick as you would expect. As I always say to my students the teacher or trainer feeds you with the language but it's you who has to chew it and digest it!
Yesterday I published stuff on presentations skills for those brushing up their business English and the never-properly learned present perfect and the often hated conditionals. In older postings there's info on the use of say and tell and similar verbs, which i am sure you'll find very very helpful! Enjoy your learning!

No comments: